We are excited to announce a strategic partnership with GameFi.org, a global one-stop Web3 gaming platform based out of Vietnam. The multi-faceted partnership entails:
- Integration of Klaytn on GameFi.org, allowing games on Klaytn to be listed on their Game Hub. Games on Klaytn can submit their details for listing via this form.
- Sharing of networking and business opportunities to connect our two diverse networks and uncover hidden synergies.
- Pooling our expertise and resources for the development of innovative features, DApps and cutting-edge solutions to fuel the long-term growth of both platforms.
- Knowledge sharing on industry trends, user behavior, and emerging opportunities to empower both teams to make data-driven decisions.
- Setting up of a DMission campaign to help games on Klaytn gain increased awareness, user acquisition, and overall engagement.
For more information, read the full announcement here.
GameFi.org is a one-stop destination for web3 gaming. We aim to build digital communities and manage virtual economies for mainstream adoption. GameFi.org offers a suite of solutions covering the entire games and gamified projects’ lifecycle, following a vision of one digital platform, and one virtual identity requiring zero blockchain knowledge. Visit https://gamefi.org/ for more information.