Klaytn’s Ignite On Klaytn (IOK) program, launched last August, offers an avenue for new DApp projects to access the platform and technology capabilities of Klaytn’s ecosystem partners. The initiative aims to empower these projects to firmly establish their presence in both the Asian and global markets.
The IOK program encompasses collaboration across 11 key project areas, including Wallets, Game-Fi Tools, On-chain Data Ranking, Marketing, Oracle, Acceleration, Development Outsourcing, NFT Marketplace, DeFi Services, Security Tools, and API Nodes. Beyond these, the IOK program also shares strategic insights for localization in the rapidly growing Web3 gaming industry in Asia and know-how in user acquisition. All with the objective of bolstering the success of DApp projects operating on Klaytn Mainnet.
We’re excited to introduce companies onboarding the IOK program periodically on Klaytn’s official blog and social channels. If you are interested in joining the IOK program, please visit this page for more details and application processes.
Ground X, established in 2018 within the Kakao ecosystem, is a company with a strong presence in the blockchain industry. It currently consists of about 70 professional staff. GroundX is working to popularize blockchain based on various products for Web3 users.
- Wallet: A secure and user-friendly wallet designed for both newcomers and experienced users in the world of digital assets.
- Blockchain as a Service (Klaytn API Service): A developer-friendly environment for building blockchain-based applications on the Klaytn blockchain.
- Grid (NFT Alliance): GroundX is a proud member of the NFT Alliance, contributing to the development of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) within the blockchain space.
- Klip Partners (NFT Minting Service): GroundX’s NFT minting service simplifies the creation and management of NFTs, making it accessible to artists, creators, and businesses.
- Klip Drops (NFT ART & Brand NFT Marketplace): A community-driven marketplace for discovering, trading, and collecting NFTs, bringing together artists, collectors, and brands.
Through the partnership with IOK, DApps on the Klaytn blockchain are expected to benefit from specialized NFT and API services. Opportunities to expand the NFT ecosystem through NFT collaboration with Klaytn partners and the Klaytn API service will provide strong support for Klaytn’s DApps, simplifying development and enhancing user experience.
Based in Ho Chi Minh City, Verichains is a wholly owned subsidiary of VNG Corp, which achieved the status of Vietnam’s first Unicorn in 2014. Founded in 2017 by esteemed security researchers, Verichains has been making waves in the blockchain security industry as it has expertise in various areas, including code audits, cryptanalysis, perimeter security, and incident investigation. In particular, Verichains has done much to strengthen the security of blockchain technology, having discovered zero-day vulnerabilities and actively engaged with affected vendors to protect billions of dollars in digital assets from potential exploitation.
To provide the best possible security audit, VeriChain has a diverse suite of products.
- Security Audits: VeriChain conducts quality code reviews and vulnerability assessments for Smart Contracts, DApps, Blockchain Protocols, and Cryptographic solutions. They help identify and mitigate security risks to ensure the safety of blockchain projects.
- BShield: BShield is Runtime Application Self Protection (RASP) solution, engineered to thwart real-time attacks on DApps, whether they are mobile or web-based. This cutting-edge technology adds an extra layer of security, giving developers peace of mind.
- Development Outsourcing: VeriChain provide blockchain software development outsourcing services, leveraging our team of expert blockchain engineers to deliver secure solutions. This services cater to a diverse clientele, including enterprises, exchanges, DeFi platforms, NFT projects, and DApp developers.
Through this IOK partnership, Klaytn ecosystem projects will be able to benefit from a variety of security-related benefits through Verichains. Access to proven RASP solutions and enhanced security infrastructure will be greatly improved, ensuring that Klaytn DApps are protected from attacks with the most advanced security measures. As such, this partnership is part of our efforts to create a secure and robust blockchain ecosystem for both developers and users.